Our door is always open to new clients! We are a full-service veterinary hospital located in Martensville, SK (view MAP) and are just a short drive away from many smaller centers like Langham, Dalmeny, Waldheim, Warman, and Osler, as well as Saskatoon. Here at Martensville Veterinary Hospital, you will find not only a family-oriented veterinary clinic dedicated to progressive evidence-based medicine but also a culture of caring for our clients. Choosing a veterinary hospital is an important decision! You need to find a place you enjoy coming to, a veterinarian that you understand and trust, a team that is helpful, caring and organized, and the place and people must also suit your pet.
Martensville Veterinary Hospital is fully equipped to provide a variety of diagnostic, medical, dental and surgical services for dogs and cats, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, and other furry friends. We do well pet exams and radiographs on feathery and scaly friends too: birds, reptiles, and amphibians. Our clinic also provides behavioral and nutritional counseling, weight programs and progressive vaccination protocols. We offer a weekly puppy socialization club and have comprehensive wellness plans and information for each life-stage of your dog or cat. We offer wellness plans for kittens and puppies, adult dogs and adult cats, as well as plans for senior dogs and senior cats to help them enjoy a quality life for as long as possible. We are a certified Cat-Friendly Practice as well as an accredited AAHA practice.
Please have a look around our website, check out our Appointment Process and take a tour of our hospital to help decide if you would like to join the pet care family at Martensville Veterinary Hospital! We also invite you to contact us at email@example.com, or (306) 933-2677. When you book your first appointment, we can schedule a suitable time to give you a clinic tour in person if you like.
We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
- New pets, senior pets, and sick pets are booked for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the case.
- Routine well-checks and vaccination appointments are booked for 20 minutes.
- Be sure to mention all of your concerns to the receptionist so that you and your pet get the appropriate appointment length. If more time is needed, we can schedule follow-up appointments or sessions with a Registered Veterinary Technologist at a reduced rate.
- We may also direct you to one of our forms to fill out ahead of time, or we may have special instructions for you based on the specific circumstances.
- We accept walk-ins and same day appointments but do give priority to scheduled appointments.
- We also take emergency appointments during regular hours.
- When you arrive for your appointment at Martensville Veterinary Hospital, you will be greeted by one of our receptionists, and we will bring you into an examination room as soon as possible.
- There is an area to the right with a raised bench that is more comfortable for cats– so they don’t have to wait on the floor or face dogs and a cat-friendly exam room on the same side.
- Water and a selection of coffee and tea are available in our reception area to the left.
- Our goal is to see all of our clients and patients within 10 minutes of their appointment time, but there will be times where life-threatening emergencies will create delays. In these cases, we will let you know what is happening and how long the delay is expected to be– we respect your time and realize you have many other important things to do in a day!
- You will normally see a Registered Veterinary Technologist first who will take a history, and gather some data for the doctor. A veterinarian will see you next, examine your pet, answer your questions and plan further diagnostics or treatment as necessary. You will normally see the RVT again to explain any estimates, and she will provide you with further educational information and answer routine wellness and care questions for you. If further diagnostics or treatments are required, we can often perform them the same day.
- Elective surgeries are usually scheduled for the next morning or later in the week. Our receptionists will handle setting up a discharge appointment with a doctor or RVT if your pet is being admitted. She will also handle billing, and schedule any needed follow-up appointments.